What’s the difference between the Qantas Premier Everyday, the Qantas Premier Platinum and the Qantas Premier Titanium card?The Qantas Premier Everyday and Qantas Premier Platinum credit cards will all help you reach your reward goals sooner – just pick the card that suits your lifestyle best:
- Qantas Premier Everyday comes with a low annual fee, Qantas Premier Concierge as well as complimentary Travel Insurance.
- Qantas Premier Platinum also offers travel benefits such as discounted domestic airfares>3plus two complimentary Lounge Invitations each year4.
- Qantas Premier Titanium offers a number of Qantas benefits, including bonus Status Credits on Qantas operated and marketed flights8, flight discounts on eligible Qantas flights9; as well as two First Lounge Invitations and two complimentary General Lounge Invitations4. Qantas Premier Titanium also comes with increased points earning potential in the Qantas Wellbeing App11, complimentary Qantas Wine Premium Membership10and a dedicated Concierge number for assistance should you need it.
- Qantas Points earnYou must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to be a Primary Cardholder. Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer terms and conditions. The Primary Cardholder will earn Qantas Points in accordance with the Qantas Premier Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. For the definition of Eligible Transactions, Qantas Spend, and Earn Rates refer to the Qantas Premier Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions.
- Travel InsuranceComplimentary Travel Insurance is issued and managed by Chubb Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) of Level 38, 225 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000 under a Master Policy with Citigroup Pty Limited ABN: 88 004 325 080 AFSL No 238098 Citigroup Centre 2 Park Street Sydney NSW 2000, the issuer of your card. Exclusions apply: some limits and excess may apply. For the full terms and conditions of Qantas Premier Everyday and Qantas Premier Platinum, see the Qantas Premier Credit Card Complimentary Travel Insurance Terms and Conditions. For the full terms and conditions Qantas Premier Titanium is subject to the terms, conditions, excess, limits and exclusions set out in the Qantas Premier Titanium Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms.
- Companion faresThe Qantas Premier Platinum credit card Primary Cardholder is entitled to a Companion Fare benefit once a year. Flights must be booked through Qantas Premier Concierge and paid in full at the time of booking using the primary cardholder’s Qantas Premier Platinum credit card. Discount applies to selected domestic flights only when two to nine passengers (including the Primary Cardholder) travel together on the same booking number, day and flight(s). For full terms and conditions, see the Qantas Premier Platinum Airline Benefit Terms and Conditions.
- Lounge invitationsThe Qantas Premier Platinum credit card Primary Cardholder is entitled to 2 single entry complimentary lounge invitations per anniversary year for use at domestic Qantas Club lounges or Qantas operated International Business Lounges (excluding Los Angeles Tom Bradley Terminal International Business Lounge) in accordance with the Qantas Premier Platinum Airline Benefit Terms and Conditions. Use of the lounge invitations is in accordance with the Qantas Lounge Invitation Terms and Conditions. For Qantas Lounge locations visit here. The Qantas Premier Titanium Primary Cardholder is entitled to two complimentary single-entry Lounge Invitations to the Qantas First Class Lounges in Sydney, Melbourne or Los Angeles and two single-entry complimentary Lounge Invitations for use at domestic Qantas Club lounges or Qantas operated International Business Lounges (excluding Los Angeles Tom Bradley Terminal International Business Lounge) per anniversary year in accordance with the Qantas Premier Titanium Credit Card Airline Benefit Terms and Conditions. Use of the Lounge Invitations is in accordance with the Qantas Lounge Invitation Terms and Conditions. For Qantas Lounge locations visit qantas.com/travel/airlines/airport-lounges/global/en
- Withdrawal limits & Mastercard locationsCash withdrawal limits, Fees and charges may apply. For further information on Mastercard locations, terms & conditions and information on the Tap & go feature see www.mastercard.com.
- Qantas Money appThe Qantas Money app is owned and operated by Qantas and supported on iOS9+ and Android 6+. Apple, the Apple logo, Touch ID and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Get Away Interest Free for 6 MonthsThe first Qantas Purchase on your account within 6 months of card approval will automatically convert to a 0% p.a. interest rate for 6 months from the date the transaction is processed. Any unpaid balance at the end of the 6 month period will revert to the variable annual percentage rate for retail purchases, currently 19.99%p.a. A Qantas Purchase under this Special Promotion is any of the following: flights booked directly through qantas.com and Qantas Contact Centres; Qantas flights booked through selected travel agents; Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership, joining and annual fees; Qantas Gift Vouchers; purchases from qantasstore.com.au, and qantasepiqure.com.au. For the avoidance of doubt, purchases through qantasshop.com.au are not Qantas Purchases. The maximum interest free period applies when you pay your full closing balance from your last statement of account by the payment due date (excluding any fixed payment option balance which isn’t due for payment by that payment due date and the 0% p.a. for 6 months Qantas Spend Promotion Ending Balance amount). No interest free period is available on cash advances or balance transfers. Whilst you have a balance transfer you will be charged interest on your daily unpaid balance.
- The Bonus Status Credits are awarded to the Qantas Frequent Flyer member who holds a Qantas Premier Titanium credit card and flies on a flight booked with a Qantas Premier Titanium credit card. Bonus Status Credits are only earned on Qantas operated and marketed flights and must be booked using the Qantas Premier Titanium credit card. The offer cannot be used to move you from Platinum to Platinum One Qantas Frequent Flyer membership nor can a Platinum One member use the status credits to retain the Platinum One membership status. Bonus Status Credits will also not contribute to Lifetime Status, Loyalty Bonuses, Platinum Bonus Reward, Platinum One Member additional benefits and will not be earned in conjunction with other Status Credit promotions unless otherwise specified. The Bonus Status Credits offer is subject to change. For full terms and conditions see the Qantas Premier Titanium Credit Card Benefit Terms and Conditions.
- Discounted Fares Benefit The Discounted Fares Benefit is available for up to two travellers twice per Qantas Premier Titanium credit card anniversary year on domestic and international flights operated by Qantas and QantasLink. The booking must be made by You through the Qantas Premier Titanium Concierge service and You must nominate at the time of booking that You wish to use the Discounted Fares Benefit and pay for the booking in full using Your Qantas Premier Titanium credit card. The Discounted Fares Benefit is available on all fares including sale class fares, however it cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or promotion unless otherwise specified. The Discounted Fare Benefit is subject to change. For full terms and conditions see the Qantas Premier Titanium Credit Card Benefit Terms and Conditions.
- Qantas Wine Premium Membership An annual membership fee of $99 usually applies for Qantas Wine Premium Membership but this will be waived so long as you continue to hold your Qantas Premier Titanium credit card. Qantas Wine Premium Membership and its benefits are subject to the Qantas Wine Terms and Conditions.
- Qantas Wellbeing The Qantas Wellbeing App is offered by Qantas and you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer (QFF) program and be 13 years of age or over to use the App. Each Qantas Premier Titanium Primary Cardholder has a maximum number of points that can be earned each year through the App. 20,000 is the maximum number of Qantas Points that can be earned each year through the App by each QFF member. To earn 20,000 points, you must participate in the highest daily and weekly challenges and win every weekly group challenge.